2015 51cm Cervelo P5
Designed using Formula 1-level CFD software and proven in the wind tunnel, the Cervélo P5 is fast and fit, with a frameset that is Cervelo's most aerodynamic, best-fitting, and best match of stiffness and ride quality. The proof? Ryder Hesjedal used his P5 to clinch overall victory at the 2012 Giro d’Italia victory on the final day’s time trial. Cervélo triathlete Frederik Van Lierde rode his P5 to 2013 Ironman World Championship glory. With Cervélo athletes racking up multiple Ironman and ITU championships in 2014 and 2015, the P5 continues to cement its place on the podium.
With all of our advanced aero features – such as our Extended Seat-tube Cutout, Aero Cable Management, and Dropped Downtube – it’s no wonder the P5 is proven fastest in its category time and time again. Match that peak performance with a focus on usability, and you have a frame that’s "Simply Faster."
Proven fastest in the wind tunnel and on the Ironman circuit, the P5 showcases Cervélo’s industry-leading aerodynamic engineering.
Condition: Used in excellent condition. This bike has been carefully inspected and tuned up by our in house mechanics. Paint chip, scratches, and scuffs on the chain stays, top tube, down tube and behind the fork crown. Drivetrain has zero miles on it.
The Sizing Details:
Top Tube: 505mm
Seat Tube: 510mm
Head Tube: 97mm
Head Tube Angle: 72.5 deg
The Fun Details:
- Frame: Cervelo P5 Carbon, UCI Legal front end
- Fork: Cervelo P5 Aero Carbon Fork
- Color: SRAM Velocio Team Colors
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seat Post: Cervelo Aero Carbon
- Bottom Bracket Style: BB Right
- Groupset: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 11s
- Chain: Shimano 6800 11s chain
- Cassette: Shimano 6800 11-28t
- Crankset Shimano 6800 172.5mm 53-39
- Saddle: Adamo Attack
- Brakes TRP Rear Direct Mount/ Shimano 6800 Front
- Handlebars: Vision Tri Max Carbon
- Wheels: HED JET 6
- Tires: Schwalbe Durano 700x25
ITEM ID 25704