With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where it's needed, the Dura-Ace 7900 sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders.
Please note, Bottom Bracket is NOT included.
- Shimano has raised the bar to a new level ofperformance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the CN-7900 chain for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
Item ID 56986