The Michelin® Lithion®2 - It looks and performs like professional racing tyre, but at a fraction of the price!
The Fun Details:
- Bead: Folding
- TPI: 60 TPI
- Two-tone Silica based tread with smooth center and chevron shoulder rubber.
- Overlapped 60 tpi ESC extra supple casing reinforced with puncture resistant crown ply for a comfortable ride with puncture resistance.
- HDC: High Density Casing – Special overlapping ply designed carcass with a cord density of 66 TPI (240 threads/dm2), which helps achieve the ideal balance between efficiency, a comfortable ride, puncture resistance and off-road casing durability
- HPRS: High Protect Rim System – Protective strip that protects the bead area against wear from the rim. The HPRS is used on all flexible-bead Michelin® tires.
- SW: Lightweight skinwalls, with casing plies surrounded by a thin coat of rubber.
- 10 grams lighter, with 25% more grip than previous MICHELIN Lithion tyre model.
- Herringbone tread pattern, silica compound
- Weight: 230g
Item ID 35542-4