Specialized S-Works Tarmac 58cm Super Record EPS Road Bike - 2017
The Tarmac doesn't just do one thing well, it does everything flawlessly. It has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours, and has won numerous continental, national and world championships. Riders such as Vincenzo Nibali, Lizzie Deignan, Peter Sagan,Tony Martin, and Alberto Contador have chosen the Tarmac as their weapon of choice, and have themselves claimed many titles riding the S-Works Tarmac. The 2017 Tarmac has the same sharp and nimble feel of the previous SL5, but the bike's handling has improved! With a lighter and stiffer frame than before, the power transfer has improved, and so has stability. Often, light race bikes can bounce around forcing you to correct, the Tarmac however takes the initial jolt, settles quickly and bounces back to action. This sort of handling is more know of Endurance or Cyclocross bicycles, but Specialized shines again, bringing this important feature to a race bike!
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac is not just a race bike, it's not an aero bike built to cut through the wind, it's not an featherweight bike built to conquer the hills, it's not an endurance bike to take on long rides and bad trail conditions. It is a beast made to conquer them all, anywhere and everywhere it goes. The S-Works Tarmac has been one of the most victorious bikes in the Pro Circuit, and it is not done winning yet!
ConditionUsed in great condition. Cosmetic scratches on the chain stays and seat stays, small scratch on the head tube. Downtube has some small scratches. Headtube has a minor blemish on it!
Top Tube: 575mm(C - C)
Down Tube: 635mm (C - C)
Head Tube: 170mm
Seat Tube: 530mm(C - C)
This bike is a custom team size and does not necessarily follow S-work's fitting guide. Please review sizing info carefully, these are measure directly from the frame.
- TEAM RIDER: LARS BOOM
- FRAME: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- WHEELSET: Velox Training wheel 32/32 spoke ct.
- TIRES: CST Czar 700x23c
- CRANKSET: Campagnolo Record 175mm
- CHAINRINGS: Campagnolo XPSS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Campagnolo 68x42 EPS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo 11 Chorus 11-27
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Record 11
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- HANDLEBARS: FSA K-Force Carbon 44cm (C - C)
- STEM: FSA OS99 120mm
- SADDLE: S-works Fact Carbon
- SEAT POST: FSA K-Force Carbon 25mm set back
- ITEM ID 65133