Specialized S-Works Tarmac 58cm Super Record EPS Road Bike - 2017
The Tarmac doesn't just do one thing well, it does everything flawlessly. It has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours, and has won numerous continental, national and world championships. Riders such as Vincenzo Nibali, Lizzie Deignan, Peter Sagan,Tony Martin, and Alberto Contador have chosen the Tarmac as their weapon of choice, and have themselves claimed many titles riding the S-Works Tarmac. The 2017 Tarmac has the same sharp and nimble feel of the previous SL5, but the bike's handling has improved! With a lighter and stiffer frame than before, the power transfer has improved, and so has stability. Often, light race bikes can bounce around forcing you to correct, the Tarmac however takes the initial jolt, settles quickly and bounces back to action. This sort of handling is more know of Endurance or Cyclocross bicycles, but Specialized shines again, bringing this important feature to a race bike!
The Specialized S-Works Tarmac is not just a race bike, it's not an aero bike built to cut through the wind, it's not an featherweight bike built to conquer the hills, it's not an endurance bike to take on long rides and bad trail conditions. It is a beast made to conquer them all, anywhere and everywhere it goes. The S-Works Tarmac has been one of the most victorious bikes in the Pro Circuit, and it is not done winning yet!
Used in good condition. Several cosmetic chips in the paint on right chain stay, right seat stay and fork. Paint spray on the down tube. Larger paint chips near the bottom bracket shell. Blemishes on stem and rear derailleur decals and on the head tube.
Top Tube: 595cm (C - C)
Head Tube: 176mm
Seat Tube: 56cm (C - T)
This bike is a custom team size and does not necessarily follow S-work's fitting guide. Please review sizing info carefully, these are measure directly from the frame.
- TEAM RIDER: Maxat Ayazbayev
- FRAME: S-Works FACT 11r carbon, OSBB, full internal, electronic-specific routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 130mm rear spacing
- FORK: S-Works FACT carbon, full monocoque, size-specific taper
- WHEELSET: Velox Training wheel 32/32 spoke ct.
- TIRES: CST Czar 700x23c
- CRANKSET: FSA Hollow Carbon 53/36
- CHAINRINGS: Campagnolo XPSS 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Campagnolo 68x42 EPS
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11 EPS
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo 11 Chorus 12-27
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Record 11
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- HANDLEBARS: FSA Omega Compact
- STEM: FSA OS99 140mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Toupe
- SEAT POST: FSA K-Force Carbon
- BAR TAPE: Specalized White (Not Pictured)
- For more photos, information and/or questions regarding this product, visit The Racery web site.
- Item ID: 34531