2015 Pinarello F8 Shimano Di2
HERE IS THE EIGHTH WONDER!
The eighth generation of DOGMA creates a play of words that can become a perfect advertising slogan: The Eighth Dogma ... the eighth wonder of the world.
In the past two years, DOGMA 65.1 has been the most titled bike on the planet, winning the Tour de France twice, the World Championship and more than 100 Pro Tour races.
The Dogma 65.1 has been a best seller without precedent for Pinarello and is universally recognized as a benchmark in the world of high end Road Bikes.
Starting from these premises, you can imagine how difficult it was to improve this cult bike.
Pinarello LAB, TEAM SKY and JAGUAR created a working group where everyone brought his decisive contribution.
Team SKY with feedback from its athletes, Jaguar the Aerodynamics concerns CFD and Wind Tunnel testing, Pinarello LAB for cycling part, structural study and design. This synergy brought to light the Dogma F8.
“DOGMA F8 achieves new significant numerical data, but more importantly, maintains the unique driving feeling, which made previous Pinarello Dogma bikes unbeatable. Whoever rides the new F8 DOGMA, will immediately perceive the extraordinary work done by our team, in creating a streamlined and aerodynamic bike without losing the typical characteristics of DOGMA: a powerful and responsive bike for every track. “
- Weight: 15.14 lbs
- Top tube: 557mm
- Standover: 830mm
- Seat tube: 560mm
- Chainstays: 408mm
- Head tube Length: 165mm
- Head tube angle: 73.2º
- Seat angle: 73º
- Stack: 391mm
- Reach: 569mm
- Frame: Torayca T11001K Dream Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Onda F8 Fork Sleek
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
- Stem: Most Tiger Ultra 130mm
- Handlebars: Most 42cm
- Bar Tape: Pinarello
- Seatpost: Pinarello Carbon Air8
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 11sp Di2
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9070 11sp Di2
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11sp 11/28
- Crankset Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 170mm 50/34
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11sp
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Wheels: Fulcrum Racing Zero
- Tires: Challenge Gara 700x25